mercredi 12 septembre 2007

101 things best not heard during sex

Ça vient d’un poster que j’ai acheté en fin de semaine passée. J’ai ressorti les meilleurs.

1-But everybody looks funny naked!
2-You woke me up for that?
3-Did I mention the video camera?
14-I thought you had the keys to the handcuffs?!
15-I want a baby!
19-Did you know the ceiling needs painting?
21-When is it supposed to feel good?
25-Did I remember to take my pill?
27-Was I the best?
29-Hurry up! This room rents by the hour!
32-ZZZZZZZZ....
33-On second thoughts, let’s turn off the lights.
35-Is that smell coming from you?
36-Would you mind if my husband joins us?
37-Hope you’re as good looking when I’m sober.
41-Is it in yet?
45-Did I tell you my aunt Martha died in this bed?
46-You’re the best I’ve had this evening.
48-I’m glad you were the first after my sex change operation.
50-Did you come yet?
52-A good plastic surgeon can take care of that in no time.
54-Let’s cuddle.
55-I need another beer for this.
56-I think biting is romantic-don’t you?
57-When you do that it reminds me of your sister.
58-When would you like to meet my parents?
60-Have you seen «Fatal Attraction»?
61-Sorry about the name tags, I’m not too good with names.
64-I’ve been looking forward to this ever since I got out of prison.
65-Don’t worry, my dog just like to watch.
70-This would be more fun with a few more people.
71-You’re almost as good as my ex!
74-You’re just out of practice.
78-Now I know why he/she dumped you.
79-I’ve done it so often by myself I almost forgot how good it feels to do it with someone else.
80-Not so loud. My parents are sleeping.
82-Have you ever considered liposuction?
86-I was so horny tonight I would have taken anyone home.
87-Are those real?
88-Were you by chance repressed as a child?
89-You could at least act like you’re enjoying it!
92-I can’t wait to see what this looks like on the net.
93-That’s why they call you the flash!
97-Whyle you’re doing that, I’m going to make a quick call.
99-Please understand that I’m only doing this for a raise.
100-How much longer do you plan to be «almost there»?
101-NEXT.

Aucun commentaire: